What is Magic Willpower™?
How great would it be if there was a board game that was both easy and fun to play and could also initiate in-depth conversations about personal/team vision issues?
1.What is a Willpower Conversation?
A Willpower Conversation involves connecting and expressing your desires and goals. Through the game, participants explore various possibilities related to their goals, reflect on potential opportunities and challenges, uncover blind spots and resistance, and receive feedback and support from their partners. This process helps them develop clearer and more grounded actions related to their goals.
2.What does a Willpower Conversation mean?
It means that when team members can openly share their desires and goals with each other, and provide and receive feedback and support, it creates a stronger connection, cohesion, and a deeper understanding within the team.
The Magic Willpower game can fulfill the needs for OKR (Objectives and Key Results) team goal-setting discussions, promote a culture of feedback, and, most importantly, provide each individual with respect, understanding, and support. This, in turn, allows the team to create greater collective achievements.
＊Chen Jiayou is the founder of Toy Dreamland and a partner of a workshop dedicated to guiding games and education.
Three major journeys
Guiding Inner Drive
and Co-Creating Organizational Vision through a Board Game
Who is suitable to participate in Magic Willpower?
If you are in an organization
Lead a team
Hope to find
Hope to find tools and methods to stimulate the internal drive of the team
Hope to connect the goals of both the team and individuals.
Hope to use
Hope to empower each other in an innovative and fun way with our partners.
Hope to rehearse the future and find the path to realizing our vision in a relaxed atmosphere.
What do I need to prepare for Magic Willpower?
if you are one
Small team 〈4-8 people〉
I hope to start inquiry from vision and goal setting.
- Online visit：Let us visit the team leader online to understand the team’s needs and expectations
- Relaxation space： a space where team members are accustomed to and relax
- 4 to 6 hours：It is recommended to reserve 4 to 6 hours for the day.
- Let’s set off together：With curiosity and playfulness, let’s set off together!
- Recommended preparation：If the topic is related to the organization’s real issues or specific projects, it is recommended to prepare tools such as whiteboards to record discussions.
If you(we) hope
Wonderful and promising future life
- With a dream or goal that you are eager to take a step forward, or a heart that is ready to explore the future
- Get ready for surprises!